Monday, October 26, 2015

Back into swimming

 
 
Last week the Triathlon squad went to the pools for another swim session. The session was devoted on all the techniques we had learnt throughout the term.

After doing some laps non-stop, we grabbed our snorkels and did some more exercises. I still had trouble with the snorkels, but I was a whole lot better then last time.

To finish things off, we had a short race. There were 5 of us attending that session, and we all lined up. We were going to race, all together simultaneously. First was a kicking race. Collin was the victor, and I cam second. Next was a 2-part freestyle race. Stevenson came first, and in the next lap, I came first. The reason we swam so crowded is because in real triathlons, it would've been crowded anyway.

The event we are training for is near, and I look forward to it!

Reported by Iisa 
 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are doing an awesome job in preparing yourselves for this event. I really admire the commitment and hard work. It was a very special and exciting moment when the 8 hybrid bikes, sponsored by Variety, were delivered last week.
    Kia manawanui Mr J

    ReplyDelete